Locomalito games, including the work of the people who collaborate with me (Gryzor87 and Marek Barej) are protected with copyright. However, most of the games here embrace a flexible Creative Commons license that allows free distribution, always keeping the file unmodified (and without such things as custom installers), non-commercial and with attribution to the author/s. Visit the page of each game to learn about its license. Although not required, if you distribute the games from a site that generates profit from ads or downloads, please consider the possibility of making a little donation to support my project.
Locomalito, Gryzor87 and Marek Barej grant permission for users to make videos (walkthroughs, Let's Play, reviews, etc.) with our game content, images, audio, and/or music and publish them to YouTube, Twitch, or similar digital services. Users are also free to monetize these videos via the partner programs relative to these platforms. But remember, we'll launch a bunch of photon torpedoes at your video if it does not comply with these content guidelines:
- Do not take assets from our games (like images, sounds or items) and distribute them separately.
- Do not charge or restrict users from access to your videos.
- Do not sell or license your videos to others for payment of any kind.
- Absolutely no racist, sexist, homophobic, poor taste, or offensive content.
- Keep videos focused on gaming and away from overtly controversial topics.
We retain all ownership and rights of our produced content, and may terminate or change the terms of this agreement at our sole discretion.
If you have some question send me an email and we'll talk about it.